Terms and Conditions for StarHub TVB Awards Voting Exercise and Tickets Draw (“Draw”)
- Voting commences on 6 September 2017 to 7 October 2017, both dates inclusive (“Voting Period”).
- The voting exercise is open to all members of the public.
- The draw is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents.
- Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are allowed to participate in voting but are not eligible for the Prize.
Voting and Draw Mechanics
- Participants will have to do the following during the Voting Period:
- Log on to website, www.starhubtvbawards.com to vote in any one of twelve (12) categories of awards listed on the website.
- The participant must fully complete his/her personal particulars online to be eligible for the Draw.
- The participant must ensure that completed particulars are accurate and true.
- Voting is free-of-charge. Voters are allowed to vote for as many nominees within each nomination category but is limited to 1 vote per nomination category per day.
- The nominations for StarHub TVB Awards 2017 are jointly determined by StarHub and TVB for TVB programmes shown Hub VV Drama, Hub E City, TVBJ and Hub Drama First between 17 October 2016 and 25 September 2017. The final results are decided by online voting (70%) and a panel of professional judges (30%) which will be announced at the awards show.
- At the end of the Voting Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky Draw (“Winners”).
- Prizes. There shall be ten (10) Winners. Each Prize shall comprise a pair of tickets to the StarHub TVB Awards.
- Winners will be notified via phone/email by 19 October 2017.
- If a Winner fails to reply or collect the Prizes by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prizes, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prizes, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prizes.
- We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
- StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
- By participating in this Contest, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
- StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
- The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
- StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
- StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
- StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.