Terms and Conditions for ‘Win your idol’s personal item’ Contest (“Contest”)
- This Contest commences on 8 July 2016 to 2 October 2016, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- Participants must be a StarHub residential customer, and not have any outstanding bills with StarHub during the Contest Period and at the time of the draw.
- Employees of StarHub, their immediate families, as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
- Redeem their StarHub Reward points for a chance in the lucky draw to win their idol’s personal item.
- 100 StarHub Reward points = 1 Lucky Draw chance for 1 item
- At the end of the Contest Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants through a lucky draw (“Winners”).
- There is no limit to how many times each eligible StarHub account owner can participate in the Contest.
- StarHub will donate S$1 for every 1 point redeemed, up to a maximum of S$25,000. The proceeds will benefit Care Corner Family Service Centres.
- There shall be one (1) Winner for each item, which comprises:
- Ruco Chan’s personal suit
- Moses Chan’s coffee bean and tea set
- Kristal Tin’s headband
- Grace Chan’s dream in a box
- Nancy Wu’s handmade dress
- Vincent Wong’s Air Jordan
- Winners will be notified via phone/email within 3 weeks after the Contest Period.
- The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the notification letter from StarHub.
- If a Winner fails to collect the Prize by the deadline specified by StarHub, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize.
- We will need to collect and use participants’ personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to our partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant’s name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
- StarHub and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at StarHub's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. StarHub may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Grand Prize will be filmed, photographed or recorded by our or our partners’ production crew. The title, rights and interests in all pictures, photographs, audio recordings, audio-visual recordings or footage generated (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Footage”), including without limitation all intellectual property rights thereof, shall remain or be vested in StarHub and/or its partners. StarHub and its partners may use the Footage for their marketing, publicity or promotional purposes.
- By participating in this Contest, you consent to our and our partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
- The Winners acknowledge and agree that StarHub makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes.
- StarHub shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prizes. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). Each Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
- StarHub reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prizes to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prizes to the Community Chest or any other approved charitable organization.
- The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
- StarHub reserves the right to replace any Prize with another of equal or higher value without prior notice.
- StarHub's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of StarHub.
- StarHub is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. StarHub shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest and continued use of StarHub services will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.